Engage with customers via existing database and execute EDM strategy
Be part of a large FMCG organisation with access to an abundance of resources
About Our Client
Our client is a large FMCG beverages company with a global footprint across several continents. This leading organisation employs a headcount of over 50K; they are currently in the process of bringing all digital capabilties inhouse and are rapidly increasing headcount in this department.
This role reports into the CRM Head and functionally to the Head of Digital. The role will cover a broad number of responsibilities including:
- Build email campaigns and increase response / engagement rate through conducting rigorous A/B testing and interpreting results.
- Oversee and manage the CRM database (size approx. 500K).
- Use results from testing to create original and innovative email templates with the aim of improving response rates.
- Remain up to date with new advancements in the industry and adapt strategy accordingly.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you will be attributed with the following:
- Proven track record of results working in a CRM capacity
- Solid understanding of eDM and direct experience in executing campaigns and interpreting results.
- Strong analytical and organisational skills, with ability to independently manage time.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to develop career in a large company with unlimited growth opportunities.
- Access to a large database of candidates and have full decision-making authority over campaigns.