New Role In The Brisbane Market
Lead the Loyalty & Marketing Automation Function
About Our Client
Michael Page Digital is exclusively partnered with national organisation within the health & well-being sector who deliver a range of services through both traditional and digital channels. Operating under the ethos of delivering value through interaction and not a transaction, our client has established themselves well over a decade ago as the market leader.
Over the past six months our client has continued to post really strong revenue results and deliver more projects to enhance their current offering and customer experience. As they advance their marketing capabilities, this is a new role in the Brisbane market for someone who is passionate about leveraging the marketing stack to provide amazing 1:1 automated journeys and cross-channels campaigns.
Operating their national head office on the fringe is Brisbane CBD, this role will work closely with the Head of Digital Marketing and the broader marketing team being accountable for the loyalty program and marketing automation functions. Key accountabilities include:
- Design and implementation of lifecycle marketing campaigns across the digital channels
- Lead the execution of the data segmentation strategy inline with customer experience strategy
- Development and implementation of marketing strategies around acquisition of new customers, and retention and engagement of existing members as aligned with the overall customer experience strategy
- Responsible for customer acquisition and sign-up to the loyalty program across the network
- Interpret data and analytics to derive insights, develop creative suggestions and campaign ideas including post campaign reporting
- Lead a small focused team and drive a highly collaborative inclusive culture
- Build and manage mutually beneficial working relationships with external agencies, third party suppliers and contractors
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for someone with a fantastic attitude, a willingness to learn and someone who proactively collaborates and fosters a collaborative culture. This is a lean team therefore requires the individual to be hands on and leads from the front. As you will have two direct reports, you will come with prior leadership skills to really drives a strong culture and add value with growth initiatives.
Technically you will have worked in a similar CRM, email marketing, or campaign management role with a love for data. While our client uses the Oracle marketing stack, they are open to other platforms (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Campaign, Pardot, Hubspot etc).
What's on Offer
- Work for a true market leader that customer experienced focused improving interactions over transactions
- Join a head office function that is based on the fringe of Brisbane CBD
- Culturally focused on collaboration, integration and support
- Utilise a leading marketing technology stack to enhance the customer engagement
- Competitive salary package and opportunities for longer term progression