CRM Marketing Coordinator
Focus on Learning & Career Development
Direct Marketing and CRM
About Our Client
Our client is seeking a CRM Marketing Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis. This role involves the implementation of marketing plans, execution of campaigns, tracking and analysis of results and using output for revenue growth.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Develop journeys in Salesforce Marketing Cloud that executive a range of communications to clients whilst also creating tasks for internal sales teams.
- Create and manage all email templates using best practise features and design.
- Develop promotions and incentives that drive client metrics such funding and verifications.
- Execute triggered CRM campaigns through all channels, with a particular focus on email and SMS/mobile communications
- Using insights and data to ensure CRM marketing activities are optimised.
- To forecast and evaluate effectiveness of all CRM marketing activities, complete post-campaign analysis and share learnings
- Experience measuring and sharing campaign results with internal stakeholders
- Understanding of data and statistical insights to drive personalised, automated communications
The Successful Applicant
- Experience with execution using Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar is desired
- Quality tertiary qualification in marketing, business or related discipline
- 1-3 years CRM or Marketing execution working with a transaction-rich customer base
- Great verbal and written communications skills
What's on Offer
In return you will join a high performing team in a well-established organisation with ambitious growth plans. You will be working within a culture which supports continuous improvement and innovation, and extensive in-house product and application training.