CRM Marketing Manager - FMCG
Drive personalised consumer experiences through our client's digital ecosystem!
Undertake a Test & Learn approach to optimise our client's digital campaigns
About Our Client
Our client is a large FMCG brand with several retail outlets present nationwide across Australia. This established business invests heavily in their digital strategy - we are now partnering with them exclusively to identify an Optimisation Manager to join their growing omnichannel marketing team. Their customer-centric approach relies on a targeted and personalised engagement strategy.
The Optimisation Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Optimise investment in digital channels including both owned 1st party media such as email, SMS, push & web in addition to 3rd party mediums such as social, display, search.
- Create and identify audiences for cross-channel campaigns - display, SEM, EDM/CRM, social.
- Ongoing A/B & multivariant methodologies to statistically assess the effectiveness of each trial.
- Define key reporting metrics including Web Conversion, open & click rates, acquisition & retention and churn reduction.
- Continually develop and improve the customer experience through post analysis of experiments within the consumer channel.
- Work closely with the Data Analytics team to manipulate a large amount of data and report across Web Conversion, OR, CTR, acquisition & retention and churn reduction.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be tasked with the following:
- Demonstrated experience in a CRM-focused role along with hands-on expertise across a variety of marketing automation platforms.
- Customer-centric mindset with proven track record optimising the customer journey across a variety of digital and marketing channels.
- Analytical mindset with strong quantitative skills.
- Able to assume a very hands-on approach, whilst demonstrating a strategic mindset, in an individual contributor role.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
What's on Offer
- Take ownership of this newly created role in a leading Australian business
- Opportunity to utilise analytical skills and interpret data.
- Develop a long-term career with a renowned brand which is present nationwide.
- Competitive base salary with strong career development options.