- Australian Iconic Brand in Home and Lifestyle
- Subject Expert Matter in CRM and Email Marketing
About Our Client
Our Client is an Australian iconic and leading home-ware and furniture retailer.
This role is responsible for developing, executing and maintaining the brand's national email marketing, customer acquisition and customer nurture programs. The role focuses on developing initiatives across various touch-points of the customer journey lifecycle to drive commercial outcomes for the business.
As an integral part of the marketing and digital team, you
- Plan and deliver CRM strategies across the company achieving customer acquisition, retention and customer loyalty.
- Test and optimise the CRM platform to ensure seamless efficiency and accurate data is captured at key points of the customer lifecycle.
- Plan and segment the customer journey, maximising commercial outcomes and optimising campaign performance.
- Monitor and maximise customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
- Establish a range of automated marketing campaigns based on various criteria.
- Collaborate with all teams internally to ensure the CRM program is aligned to business objectives.
- Overseeing and executing direct communications with customers through the CRM.
- Consistently ensure the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities, driving personalization strategies and trigger events.
- Overseeing the migration of all direct communications, including email marketing integration, and website integration.
- Carrying out A/B testing on automated marketing campaigns to maximise results
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualification in related field
- Minimum 3 years' experience across marketing automation, lifecycle communications and optimisation, segmentation and personalization targeting.
- CRM platform knowledge, ideally Emarsys
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies.
- Insights led, consumer focused digital marketer, whom is adaptable and excels in a fast paced environment.
What's on Offer
- Remuneration is dependent on experience + super
- Opportunity to be the subject expert matter and significantly contribute to their digital transformation projects.
- Collaborative and supportive culture, and customer centric.