6 month contract, with a view for extension
About Our Client
This brand has a large presence across the Australian market, with a growing presence internationally.
- Outline, implement and manage digital marketing strategies & campaigns to drive online traffic to the company website to maximise online sales across the e-commerce platform;
- Manage the ecommerce platform, ensuring it is at the forefront of developments in digital marketing;
- Drive revenue and successfully increased conversion rates through utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO, affiliates and PPC;
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness;
- Own and manage the digital budget, ensuring accurate and on time reporting of costs and return on investment to achieve online sales budget;
- Use web analytics to measure and report on performance; site conversion, visitor activity and sales revenue in order to identify opportunities for growth and improvement;
- Oversee and manage CRM campaigns to ensure business growth both online and offline;
- Oversee all email/mailer marketing plans and campaigns for both brand communication and our VIP program, from design briefing, data segmentation and email builds through Adobe;
- Monitor the success of email/direct mailing campaigns (relational, transactional and campaign based) and reporting on email metrics, optimizing campaigns accordingly.
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrated experience in CRM management for a retail brand;
- Strong background in overseeing and managing the ecommerce strategy for a brand;
- Experienced in SEM, SEO, email and social media marketing;
- Online experience in Email marketing, Email and Database Management;
- Excellent understanding of current digital marketing concepts, strategy and best practice;
- Strong analytical skills and experience particularly in Omniture, Sitecatalyst, Coremetrix, Google Analytics or similar analysis tools.
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to take the lead and implement the strategy for a well known brand. Working within a collaborative and fun environment; you will have the opportunity to attend new product launches and mingle with likeminded folk. This is a 6 month FTC with a view for extension.