Exciting senior opportunity to join a start up Tech organisation
Reporting to the CEO. Remit to grow a talented and innovative technoogy team.
About Our Client
Our client is a start up Tech business with an exciting ANZ/ASIA growth strategy. With recent investment this has created the opportunity for a newly created CTO position.
The CTO will be responsible for:
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software development best practices.
- Partnering with the Executive Team to develop policies and programs.
- Working collaboratively with the Executive Leadership Team as an advisor on technological approaches, to maximise the company's opportunity to achieve their business objectives through innovative solutions.
- Lead strategic planning to achieve business goals by identifying and prioritising development initiatives and setting timetables for the evaluation, development, and deployment of product solutions
- Participating as a member of the senior management team in establishing governance processes of direction and control, including business transformation programs, to ensure that objectives are achieved and risks are managed appropriately.
- Development and execution of an enterprise-wide information security plan that protects the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the company's data and servers.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate you will ideally possess:
- Extensive commercial experience in software development (PHP experience highly desirable)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in leading and managing teams.
- Track record working within both Corporate and Start-up environments.
- Experience with an agile methodology.
- Excellent analytical, evaluative, and problem solving abilities
- Self-motivated and customer focused
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
What's on Offer
Talented team. $180,000 - $220,000 plus Equity. Exciting period of growth. Collaborative senior management team.