Customer Insights Data Analyst
Western Suburbs Melbourne
Great opportunity to develop your career as a Insights Data Analyst.
Work in a fast paced and innovative space
About Our Client
Global, well-known Retail organisation.
- Source and manage efficient tools and database infrastructure, including our customer transactional data that achieves business aims.
- Organisation, maintenance, analysis and reporting of data across multiple sources
- Analyse and organise the data available to the business.
- Develop, build and maintain regular analytics reports including product data, basket associations, RFM segmentation, loyalty and penetration measures
- Ability to manage/optimise/mine complex sets of campaign and audience data
- Develop actionable media recommendations and strategies supported by analytics
- Create data / audience sets and profiles that feed into larger programmatic buying solutions
- Evaluation of marketing program effectiveness and clear communication of results/insights
The Successful Applicant
- Intermediate level of experience using relational databases and SQL querying desirable
- Experience with Python and/or R programming languages would be an advantage
- 3+ years professional experience as an analyst in a similar role
- Experience with data visualisations tools (Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI)
What's on Offer
- Great growth and lucrative organisation.