- Flexible and remote working highly accepted and actively practiced
- HQ in Melbourne
About Our Client
Our client is a hyper growth SaaS organisation seeking an Customer Success Coordinator/Onboarding Specialist to join the team.
- Data Migration - Support the onboarding implementations for major enterprise customers as well as SMBs. This includes working with our onboarding team to scope and complete data migration, this includes prepping, extracting and loading data for our customers during the implementation phase
- End user training - Deliver software training to new customers mainly remotely via video conference. Face to face training will be required from time to time including interstate travel when needed.
- Onboard any assigned customers by their onboarding deadlines, and report weekly to the Customer Success working group on the progress of those assigned customers
- Got to adviser for our clients during onboarding, you will be subject matter and product expert
- Direct our product development team to ensure our product is the best product on the market and helping to drive the industry forward
- Work closely with our marketing/commercial team to deliver insights into how we should communicate with leads and prospective client
- Provide advice and guidance based on client feedback
- Support onboarding team with admin, client requests, setting up training
- Account management for our client's premier enterprise customers to obtain the most value out of the product.
The Successful Applicant
- Professional background in Technology, ideally in the SaaS space
- You have excellent written and verbal English skills as well as a confident phone manner and active listening skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Show awareness of your own strengths and areas for growth, and a desire to develop and apply new skills
What's on Offer
Career development opportunities available for the successful candidate