Customer Success Manager I Technology Firm
Scale-up Technology Firm
About Our Client
This person will play an integral part of this fast-growing start-up team and work closely with the CEO based in Melbourne in building and optimising scalable processes to prepare the company for hyper growth.
- Overseeing and implementing initiatives across ANZ
- Work closely with the leadership team to align on objectives and deliverables
- Gauge the success of a project and decide whether to stop or scale an initiative
- Leading and executing (end to end) high-value projects, navigating between internal and external resources while managing critical vendor relationships and expectations.
- Developing strategic supply chain partnerships and negotiating commercial terms
- Coordinating resources, creating project timelines, to ensure on-time delivery in high quality
The Successful Applicant
- 6+ years of project management experience, preferably at a technology company, with a track record of top performance
- Data Driven and high performance mindset
- Experience in a high growth technology company
- Proven ability to make a good business case and influence both internal & external stakeholders to assist with execution
- Highly organized, with excellent time management and multi-tasking skills and a commitment to meeting tight deadlines
- Have a proven track record of leading and proactively managing end-to-end execution of projects/programs that have transformed the organisations operations and delivered quantifiable business impact
- Enjoys solving complex and hard problems and can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
What's on Offer
As a member of the Melbourne team, this role will be a customer and client interface to meet and greet and be a part of the expansion team. This will not be a typical operations role as you will be customer facing and expected to participate actively in the team, participating in client events, and upskilling yourself on the technology offering to clients.