- Global Company
- Industry leading products in a niche market
About Our Client
Waratah Forestry Equipment Pty Ltd (a John Deere Company) has proudly served the global forestry industry for more than 40 years, pioneering mechanised harvesting with first-class products of distinct quality, durability, and reliability paired with unparalleled customer support.
Manufacturing in state-of-the-art factories located in New Zealand and Finland, and are dedicated to delivering high-quality, innovative, and proven products developed with customer-driven focus. Their extensive support and parts distribution network, rigorous global application testing, advanced manufacturing systems, and sophisticated quality measures set us apart and ensure our products are worthy of the Waratah brand and Built To Work designation.
To be successful in this role you will be an energetic, safety-focused, and self-motivated person that takes pride in their work and their working environment ensuring an exceptional customer experience. Ultimately you will have an interest in the Forestry Industry and be committed to participating in various Forestry Industry Groups. You will bring a culture of high performance and the team will appreciate your inclusive, supportive, and collaborative style.
This position will require regular travel to Waratah customers within Australia, Asia Pacific and Africa regions (when able).
This opportunity will suit a candidate residing in Eastern Australia with easy access to a major airport.
The Successful Applicant
You will bring with you:
- Experience in the service and maintenance of heavy diesel products, including solid skill base in electrical, hydraulic and diagnostic procedures.
- Strong customer service focus and dedicated work ethic.
- Proven organisational skills with the ability and flexibility to successfully manage and prioritise fluctuating workloads.
- Experience delivering user training to ensure the customer understands the safe and efficient use of Forestry machinery for their required application.
- Knowledge of Forestry products, customers, markets and competitors.
- A current unrestricted Open Driver's Licence.
What's on Offer
At Waratah, you will be empowered to create a career that will take you to where you want to go. You will enjoy the support to think outside the box and the advanced tools and technology that foster innovation and achievement. Waratah embraces diversity and welcomes applications from people of all gender identities, ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations, disability and religions. Waratah knows the value of bringing together diverse ideas and embraces a culture that is accepting and understanding.
As a Global company that truly values its people and provides a broad range of benefits which include a competitive remuneration package, flexible working, social activities, health and safety programs and ongoing training and development opportunities.