Cyber Security Account Executive
Significant commission-earning potential
Numerous opportunities for personal achievement
About Our Client
Our client is an innovative company that delivers unique, enterprise-wide security, and helps clients detect and respond to cyber breaches that others miss, from internal and external attacks, through to critical misconfigurations that can expose the business to future compromise.
As an account executive, you will act as an important link between the business and its clients. Your role will be striving to understand your client's goals/needs and selling into that requirement.
- Prospect accounts for new business.
- Establish and work with partners in your territory.
- Present and demonstrate our client's cyber threat defense solutions to CISOs and information security experts.
- Work closely with our client's Subject Matter Experts, Technical Account Managers and Cyber Threat Analysts who will support you in performing Proofs of Value (POVs) as you close deals.
The Successful Applicant
- GPA score of 65 or above
- Degree qualified at a top 20 university nationally
- 1-4 years' experience working in a professional environment
- Technology sales or a consulting background highly regarded
- Sociable personality
- Driven and innovative with an ability to think quickly outside the box
What's on Offer
This position offers significant commission-earning potential, fast-paced career development, and numerous opportunities for personal achievement.