Cyber Security Architect
3 month daily rate contract
About Our Client
Our client is a big player in the automotive industry, and they have a need for a Cyber Security Architect to join their team on a 3-month contract based in the CBD.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Lead the design process for all security related solutions, assess and approve security components of solution architectures developed by other Architects (Digital, Network, Infrastructure, Application) to ensure that they contain appropriate security controls.
- Design end-to-end technical solutions to meet all approved requirements and objectives of the Organisations Security Program. Solution design is generally, but not limited to, the following technology areas: SIEM, firewalls (Palo Alto), endpoint protection (Trend Micro), network segmentation, CDNs, WAFs, web filtering, email filtering, IDS/IPS, data leakage prevention (DLP), host-based Intrusion Detection System (HIDS), cloud access security brokers (CASB), network access control (NAC), Microsoft core infrastructure - Active Directory, Certificate Services, Federation Services, DNS, DHCP.
- Perform risk & security assessments on projects, solutions and external vendors/providers as required.
- Continuously improving the organisations security posture, processes, tools, responsiveness & compliance.
- Drive compliance activities, including both internal standard/policy compliance as well as external compliance such as PCI DSS and Privacy Act.
- Development and governance of security policies, processes, and guideline documentation; participate in the architectural review and governance processes.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following:
- 5+ year's experience in architecture within cyber/information security.
- Working knowledge of industry good practise such as OWASP, PCI DSS, ISO27001/2, ASD Mitigation Strategies, NIST CSF.
- Industry certification in the security field is desirable - i.e. CISSP, CompTIA Security+, GSEC, SABSA.
- Experience with Architecture frameworks such as SABSA & TOGAF and working knowledge of ITIL processes.
What's on Offer
On offer is a 3-month contract (potential extension) and you will be afforded the opportunity to take part in exciting security projects.