Cyber Security Engineer
Excellent Career Progression
About Our Client
This specialised security company provides industry leading solutions in the areas collection, analysis and alerting/reporting on systems, user and applications activity. Their applications protects security environments within government, law enforcement and border protection.
- Implementation and design of solutions that meet the requirements of architecture in the customer environment.
- Configure of log data from a wide variety of devices and customising the software to meet the specific needs of the customer.
- Product support both remote and onsite as appropriate.
- Contribute, update and maintain product documentation and training materials.
- Contribute to presales conversations to assist in converting opportunities into successful sales.
The Successful Applicant
- Hold an AGSVA security clearance of NV1 or higher.
- 2 + years in cyber security (utilising SIEM, threat hunting, security incident handling, security response, security ops.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of networking and security technology, include but not limited for firewalls, IDM, vulnerability assessment, routers etc.
- Ability to research, analyse and gain a details understand common log events.
- Comprehensive knowledge of UNIX and Windows (server and desktop).
- A working knowledge of security issues for example, data leakage, insider threats, malware and social engineering.
What's on Offer
On offer an outstanding opportunity to take your career to the next level in an energetic and fast-paced team. Also on offer are the following:
- Immediate start
- Permanent position
- Excellent salary package
- Long term career development.