- Interesting opportunity for a well known Perth brand
- Technically challenging opportunity
About Our Client
This is an opportunity to work for an organisation that has been operating in Perth for over 100 years. As a Cyber Security Engineer, you will continue with the security journey that this business has been on for the last few years. They are a team that seek to innovate, continually learn and embrace change.
The opportunity for a Cyber Security Engineer with this organisation is an exciting one for the Perth market. The successful candidates will have an opportunity to work for a business with a relatively mature cyber security posture. The next phase for this business is to review and fine tune some of the tools and technologies being used, whilst also keeping across threat monitoring and BAU.
You will be involved in operational tasks including management and maintenance of the corporate SIEM, investigation of security incidents and maintaining the vulnerability management solution,
- Develop and implement security architecture, designs and implementing security tools and technologies.
- Engage with stakeholders and advise on information security and technical matters.
- Assess incoming threat and vulnerability information.
- Conduct the operational security aspects of incident management, including detection, response and reporting.
- Perform periodic security vulnerability assessments over all IT environments.
- Act as a conduit between the organisation and vendors for high level technical issues involving security.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Relevant undergraduate or masters.
- Certifications in CISSP OR CISM, SANS or related.
- Experience working with different SIEM solutions (Splunk, Sentinel, QRadar, LogRhythm, Alien Vault).
- Experience in deploying and implementing EDR solutions.
- Familiarity with various security frameworks such as NIST, ISO27001/27002, etc.
- Outstanding communication skills.
What's on Offer
This is a rare opportunity to partner with a mature organisation to take them through the next part of their cyber security journey. The successful candidate will receive an attractive salary, CBD location and great work culture.**Please note: All applicants MUST hold a full Australian Working Visa.