Data Analyst - Consultant
Gain experience working with a Consultancy working with well-known clients.
Good working environment and culture.
About Our Client
The Client is a Data and Analytics Consultancy.
- Work with data on a technical and operational level while having business awareness of how metadata will influence the organisation.
- Learn a range of analytics tools quickly and hold an understanding of technical acumen and analytical methodologies.
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work within ambiguity while adapting and aligning with changing business objectives and goals.
The Successful Applicant
- Advanced SQL for extracting, querying, writing scripts and relational databases are essential (ideally Teradata, but will consider other data warehouses).
- Strong visualisation skills are essential (Ideally Tableau).
- R or Python are highly regarded.
- Exposure to cloud platforms is highly regarded (google cloud platform / GCP, AWS or Azure).
- Data Modelling and Data Architecture knowledge and understanding of how these are shaped to support business functions will be advantageous.
- Previous finance, business, risk or banking experience is also a benefit.
What's on Offer
- Great work life culture and work life balance.
- Outstanding exposure to new emerging technologies.