Take the next step in your analytics career
Great opportunity to hone in on your Data Analytics career.
About Our Client
Our client is a large federal government agency who are interested in growing their team with a range of Data Analysts.
These analysts can come from a range of backgrounds and experience levels, from ideally 2 - 7 years public or private sector exposure.
As the Data Analyst your day to day will entail:
- undertake research, data analysis and statistical modelling, including use of advanced techniques such as machine learning
- critically interpret evidence from existing research and communicate findings to inform policy
- undertake data collection, validation, manipulation and reporting
- provide high quality and timely modelling of policy options
- identify trends and insights to support policy performance
- develop verbal and written advice for internal and external stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
A successful Data Analyst will have;
- Strong communication skills, and ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Previous commercial exposure to statistical software such as Python, R or SAS
- Experience working with business process.
- Knowledge of reporting packages including (Business Objects and SQL).
- Strong analytical skills and communication ability.
What's on Offer
On offer for your hard work you will have the opportunity to take your career to the next level in an energetic and fast-paced team. Also on offer are the following:
- Great training and IT development
- Competitive salary package
- Great Canberra location
How to contact us
If you currently looking for opportunities and feel this role is right for you please contact us via email or phone.
If you feel this role might not be best suited to your skillset however would like to have a confidential discussion on your career please get in touch.