Unique opportunity for an APS 5,6 level looking for a new challenge.
Background or interest in Security industry advantageous
About Our Client
Our client is a large federal government agency who are interested in growing their team with a range of junior to mid-level Data Analysts.
As the Data Analyst you will be a part of a larger specialist analytical team responsible for;
- Undertaking research, data analysis and statistical modelling, including use of advanced techniques
- critically interpret trends and anomalies, visualise and report findings to leadership
- undertake data collection, validation, manipulation and reporting
- provide high quality and timely analysis and archive of trends, patterns and anomalies
- identify trends and insights to detect security breaches
- develop verbal and written advice for internal and external stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
A successful APS 5/6 level Data Analyst will have;
- Strong communication skills, and ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Bachelor's degree or higher within Computer Science, statistics, mathematics, economics, Data analytics
- Previous commercial exposure to statistical software such as Python, Ruby, Splunk
- Interest in working with security and risk process.
- Knowledge of Power BI
- Strong analytical skills and communication ability.
- Ability to hold and maintain a minimum of Negative Vetting 2 or NV2 clearance
What's on Offer
On offer for your hard work you will have the opportunity to take your career to the next level in an energetic and fast-paced team. Also on offer are the following:
- Great IT training and development
- Competitive salary package
- Great Canberra location
How to contact us
If you currently looking for opportunities and feel this role is right for you please contact us via email or phone.
If you feel this role might not be best suited to your skillset however would like to have a confidential discussion on your career please get in touch.