- Great opportunity to further your skills as a data analyst.
- Warm and friendly working envirionment
About Our Client
Our client is a NFP giving back to the community and people in need of support. With central offices, the client has a team that you can learn off and will support you as you further develop in their environment. You will be the sole data analyst but work within a team of both technical and non technical stakeholders.
The main responsibilities of this role include:
- Building BI reports for the internal team and external stakeholders as required.
- Support the development and establishment of KPIs across the business.
- Working across data analysis, data wrangling and ETL.
- Work side by side with the internal teams to understand business requirements and produce reports.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in the role, you should have the following:
- Competency and experience with PowerBI or SSRS report writing.
- Experience working with SQL Server and T-SQL.
- ETL and modelling experience (OLAP) is highly beneficial.
- Experience with PowerApps and PowerPlatform would be beneficial.
- 2+ years recent experience in a similar analyst role.
Given border closures into WA, We can only consider current Perth based applicants for this position.
What's on Offer
- Contract role in a great company.
- Great opportunity to up skill and develop.
- Central location