- Michael Page - Contact [email protected]
- Permanent Position - Award Winning Consultancy Firm
About Our Client
Our client is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Their consulting solutions span critical business problems in technology, business process, analytics, risk, compliance, transactions and internal audit. They are committed to attracting and developing a diverse workforce of professionals that share the common value of collaboration.
They work with private and government clients to deliver crucial insight through data analytics and data visualisation. They also use data to transform external and internal audit approaches by embedding data analytics through the entire audit lifecycle. The company also help establish the right controls, processes and structures to ensure that decisions are based on accurate information.
● Delivering crucial business insights to clients through data analytics and data visualisation
● Take ownership of data analysis components, which will range from simple wrangling, descriptive analysis and visualisation to more advanced diagnosis, prediction and modelling
● Transforming external and internal audit approaches by embedding data analytics through the entire audit lifecycle
● Helping clients to establish the right controls, processes and structures to ensure that decisions are based on accurate information
● Assuring that information and data provided to regulators and third parties is accurate, complete and can be trusted
● Use a methodical approach to problem solving to understand client problems, conduct data analysis, identify and share your solutions effectively with your audience
The Successful Applicant
● Background in data analytics and skills in data visualisation, data cleaning and manipulation
● Proficiency in data manipulation languages (e.g. R, Python,advanced SQL) and analytics tools (e.g. Alteryx, Tableau), having applied these skills in specific domains
● Hold an understanding and application of risk principles and internal audit
What's on Offer
On offer for your hard work you will have the opportunity to take your career to the next level in an energetic and fast-paced team. Also on offer are the following:
- Great training and development
- Excellent environment
- Remote Work available
How to contact us
If you currently looking for opportunities and feel this role is right for you please contact us via email or phone.
If you feel this role might not be best suited to your skillset however would like to have a confidential discussion on your career please get in touch.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jean Carlo Ramirez on 0426 257 405.