Data and Reporting Officer APS 6
Newly created position + 6 month contract initially
Gather user requirements to improve business reporting functionality
About Our Client
Our client is a federal government agency who are currently driving conversations around how to best leverage data to deliver ongoing department improvements.
As the Data and Reporting officer APS 6 you will responsible for:
- gather and support the critical analysis of information from multiple sources to identify trends within the division;
- respond to business requests for data and analysis to enable sound and informed decision making;
- support and promote data governance procedures and data sharing protocols and deliver programs of work such as data quality initiatives.
- undertake work to support the Assistant Director to meet these purposes.
The Successful Applicant
A successful Data and Reporting Officer APS 6 will have:
- Experience in Data, reporting and/or data analysis
- Prior exposure to Business Analysis with a focus on data governance, sharing projects
- An understanding or interest in strategic planning, program and project management or policy development
What's on Offer
On offer for the right Data and Reporting Officer APS 6 your hard work you will have the opportunity to take your career to the next level in an energetic and fast-paced team. Also on offer are the following:
- Great training and IT development
- Competitive salary package
- Great Canberra location
How to contact us
If you currently looking for opportunities and feel this role is right for you please contact us via email or phone.
If you feel this role might not be best suited to your skillset however would like to have a confidential discussion on your career please get in touch.