*Based in Adelaide*
Opportunity to take complete ownership of the architecture and strategy.
About Our Client
My Client is based in South Australia working with health data.
- Define strategy and architecture to migrate data from legacy systems to new solutions, data pipelines for data collection, data analytics and other data movement solutions.
- Examine and identify database structural necessities by evaluating client operations, applications, and programming.
Assess database implementation procedures to ensure they comply with internal and external regulations.
- Install and organise information systems to guarantee company functionality.
- Prepare accurate database design and architecture reports for management and executive teams.
- Oversee the migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions.
- Monitor the system performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting and integrating new features.
- Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database systems.
- Educate staff members through training and individual support.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of database structure systems and data mining.
- Strong hands on ability with; SQL svr, MS Stack (SSRS most important) & Informatica
- Excellent organisational and analytical abilities.
- Health data experience is an additional bonus.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to be based in Adelaide.
- Chance to move into a more senior role and grow your career.