Exciting Perth Startup - Now an international sucess story.
Cutting edge technology stack.
About Our Client
Our client is an ASX listed tech startup who are experiencing a period of incredible growth and expansion. With offices around Australia/NZ and North America, this software company has a passion for ensuring the safety of their global customer base through innovative technology solutions.
In this role you will be:
- Working with the software developers to continue the migration from AWS/Other Data platforms to Google Cloud Platform.
- Handling ingestion of significant amounts of complex data every day.
- Work hand in hand with the analytics to order the data and create meaningful analytics.
- Working closely with with stakeholders across the business to support the integration of the platform with the clients core product.
- Maintaining the core product built on Java.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have a proven capability with the following:
- Google Cloud Platform or AWS Cloud Platform.
- Experience with data modelling and ETL
- Development experience with Java and Python.
- Experience with GCP data tools (BigQuery, Dataflow, Apache Beam)
- Previously worked with big data sets and/or live data streaming.
What's on Offer
- You'll be exposed to modern technologies and processes in a fast-paced environment, working within a great development team.
- An opportunity to work on technology and data scaling challenges for a global customer base
- Working and leading cross-functional teams with all the skills required to solve a given problem
- The opportunity to own your changes end-to-end, from design right the way through to delivery to the customer.
- Support with flexible working, such as working from home
- Opportunities to attend local software conferences
- The chance to be part of a growing business with big goals