Data Engineering Manager
Lead a Data Engineering team at one of Australia's most well-known brands
Impact the business driving growth and data maturity at enterprise level.
About Our Client
Join a large enterprise organisation with a strong presence across APAC. This business is well into it's technology transformation to become a modern, reliable and eventual leader across the market.
You will be coming aboard into a technology function that is excited for change and ready to make the necessary steps to re-invent itself.
* Driving the Data Engineering team to deliver customised solutions to customer
* Building and running Cloud-based solutions
* Building and incubating a "clean data" culture
* Providing technical guidance in solution design, define standards, assist with research and design for architectural issues, assist with implementation of automated provisioning
The Successful Applicant
* Tertiary degree in a relevant field
* Minimum of 3 years' people management experience
* Excellent technical knowledge of Cloud Computing (AWS/Azure/GCP etc. non-specific), DWH, data modelling, ETL, software development practices and some knowledge of security principles
* Strong understanding and experience with SQL, Python, Redshift, Lambda is the ideal tech stack.
What's on Offer
Based in a convenient inner Melbourne location, public transport is ample.
Salary range for this role is on par with market expectations, if not higher.
The biggest sell for this role is the potential for career progression and growth throughout the organisation.