Data Insights Analyst/Consultant - Global Innovation - Tableau
Strong data analysis and data visualisation experience
Creative and proactive with ideas for reporting
About Our Client
They are seeking a talented and motivated individual who wishes to further their career in data analytics and insight generation. The role will involve proactively and independently sourcing and analysing data, generating insights from that data, and identifying value based offerings that can be provided to their clients and the wider industries that they participate in.
You will need strong analysis and consultative skills and be able to contribute to the building of proof of concept solutions that show the value they can provide their existing client base. This role would ideally suit a person who spans both technical and business domains. Experience with tableau or other data visualisation tools is a bonus.
Ideally someone who has a creative side when presenting important business data to stakeholders.
Essential Skills and Experience
- At least two years of commercial experience working with large volumes of data to deliver customer insights, marketing campaigns, customer reporting, statistical modelling, marketing mix modelling, etc
- Educated to degree level in an analytical discipline such as - Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, Actuarial Studies, Data Science, Computer Science, etc
- Strong technical data set management experience and data analysis skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Development skills to enable you to be self-sufficient with the analysis and investigation of data sets to produce and communicate data driven insights, reports, and analysis internally and to clients.
- Exposure to marketing analyst roles and be familiar with a range of analytical tools including Tableau, and be familiar with sourcing and integrating data from a range of sources including Google Analytics, database environments, ERP systems, and so on.
- Strong creative and presentation skills that you can use to communicate your findings and ideas.
- A desire and ability to experiment with new technologies and prototype
- An ability to engage with clients in a professional and consultative style
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
The Successful Applicant
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Knowledge and fluency in Asian languages is desirable (e.g. Mandarin, Cantonese, Thai, other).
- Have exposure to loyalty marketing campaigns either from working in an agency or an in house role would be highly desirable
What's on Offer
An excellent salary package and benefits within a global organisation.