Data Science / Advanced Analytics Lead
Unique Data Science role within leading government organisation.
50:50 on the tools.
About Our Client
You will be working closely with a Senior Data Science Manager within a critical government entity based within Sydney CBD.
This organisation is well into their Data Science journey, and is constantly growing their analytics capability and adding new technology to their bow.
In this role you will receive excellent coaching and training and preparation for more senior leadership positions.
I'm looking for a skilled Analytics/Data Science mind to be able to influence, provide hands-on expertise, and ensure successful delivery of projects.
You will be working closely with the Data Science team, but also with other parts of the business that are less literate when it comes to analytics.
This is not for someone that purely wants to build models and "practice data science", but more for someone that can leverage their mixture of analytics skills. At this senior level, you will need to be flexible to mould to the business's requirements as and when complications arise.
The Successful Applicant
- Open-source programming (R or Python)
- DevOps tools (Kubernetes, Docker etc.)
- Azure Datalake experience (would consider AWS/GCP equivalent)
- Databricks preferred, not essential.
You will also have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with difficult stakeholders.
- Excellent problem solving ability.
- Experience delivering to deadlines.
What's on Offer
Super convenient location.
Senior responsibilities with the ability to grow into more senior roles over time.
Generous total remuneration package.