Data Science Delivery Lead
Are you from a technical Data Science/Analytics background?
Be part of an Analytics SWAT team built to maximise capability uplift.
About Our Client
You will be working for a large global MNE in a Centre of Excellence type of environment designed to maximise the uplift of analytics capability across the group.
Headquartered in Melbourne CBD, you will be required to attend different offices outside the CBD a few times a week, but this will reduce over time. Each location is typically reachable within 30mins from the CBD.
- Identify analytics/data technical needs in order to create business outcomes.
- Develop assumptions, identify actionable insights and challenge/ validate both methodology and resulting outputs.
- Act as key contact for use case ideas and implementation teams.
- Identify the required process changes and coordinate resources across business units to make the desired change happen.
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrated experience working with both Data Engineering and Data Science teams is fundamental to this role.
- You will also come with ability to work with difficult stakeholders: both technical and non-technical.
- At least 3 years in a business facing role is highly regarded i.e. not just technical leadership.
- Commercial experience using either AWS or Azure.
- Expereince delivering complex use cases.
- Demonstrated ability to translate analytics into business outcomes, and vice versa.
- Ability to identify what is scalable/realistic and what is not, while also remaining pragmatic.
What's on Offer
- Unparalleled exposure to innovative, and transformative pieces of work.
- Attractive salary package.
- Work with complete buy-in from the CEO
- Exposure working with a clear Australian corporate leader and a top ASX listed business.