Data Scientist/ Insights Analyst
Immediate start, excellent 3 month contract.
Chance to work with a well-known, Australian brand.
About Our Client
The Client is a well-known Retail organisation.
Using client's CRM systems and SQL/SAS/R determine opportunities to improve targeting and customer engagement, such as propensity modelling which minimise churn rate by 20%.
Developing strategy planning through data lead insights and recommendations.
Building dashboards to support business decisions and measure performance of agency lead initiatives.
- Liaising and presenting findings to business stakeholders and clients.
- Using deep dive analysis to understand customer purchasing patterns and trends; R/AWS/Redshift/S3, basket analysis, segmentation, forecasting.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in Customer Insights role
- Strong SQL svr understanding (preferably with PostGres SQL)
- Ability to perform Market Basket Analysis and Cluster Analysis using R
- Experience developing metrics and reports in PowerBI
What's on Offer
- Be part of a company that offers a great work/life balance and culture.
- Competitive salary and flexible salary packaging scheme.