Great opportunity with a large enterprise business
exciting work environment
About Our Client
Our is nationally renowned Australian business with a brand that is associated with excellence and high performance. As an organisation they are renowned for their long-standing reputation within the Australian market for providing rewarding careers to their employees and they are now seeking Senior Data Scientists and Data Scientists to come on board.
You will help design and develop forecasting models allowing the organisation to make evidence-based decisions and deliver better outcomes. More specifically you will undertake advanced statistical analysis, applying data mining techniques and building high quality predictive and forecasting models to inform operational strategy and program development.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal person with be an outgoing individual who has the ability to immerse themselves across the business from day one, furthermore you posses the following:
- Data acquisition, profiling, cleansing and consolidation expertise together with coding skills (eg R, Python etc)
- Its desirable to have data processing platform expertise (Hadoop, Spark, etc) with practical skills.
- Adept at working with structured and unstructured data.
- Data science concepts (i.e., predictive algorithms, cognitive computing etc) and applications.
- Knowledge in statistical analysis techniques, e.g., regression modelling, hypothesis testing, experimental testing
- Solid understanding of machine learning techniques, such as supervised and unsupervised analysis techniques as well as probabilistic modelling.
- Clear communication skills
- The ability to present to multiple stakeholder levels from mid-level through to senior management.
- Experience with statistical modelling packages such as SPSS.
What's on Offer
- Permanent role
- Excellent Salary + Benefits
- Central CBD Location