Data Visualisation Analyst
Utilise your visualisation skills in multiple reporting projects.
Contract or Permanent opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established Data consultancy looking for a Data Visualisation Analyst to join their Business Intelligence team. The primary objective of the role is to deliver reports and dashboards using best practice data visualisation tools and techniques.
As the Data Visualisation Analyst you will be responsible for;
- Provide reports, dashboards or data extracts as requested using visualisation tool (Tableau) or other delivery methods as appropriate
- Assist users in developing their ability to self-serve their data and visualisation requirements
- Support the production of documentation, procedures and guidelines relating to the BI applications
- Provide assistance in ensuring appropriate administration of the BI environment
- Support BI systems with timely resolution of incidents and service requests
- Proactively contribute to the ongoing development, and continuous improvement of the BI applications through user interaction
- Work with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams to discover solutions and improve business outcomes
The Successful Applicant
As a Data Visualisation Analyst you will have;
- Demonstrated data/information visualisation skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Commercial exposure utilising visualisation tools such as Tableau, Qlik, SAS, or PowerBI
- Ability to work with large amounts of information and see the 'bigger picture'
- An understanding of relational databases and data structures
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, directed to end-users/consumers, technical teams or management at all levels in the organisation
- Working or academic knowledge of SQL
- Critical thinking: ability to look at numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings
What's on Offer
On offer for your hard work you will have the opportunity to take your career to the next level in an energetic and fast-paced team. Also on offer are the following:
- Great IT training and development
- Competitive salary package
- Great Canberra location
How to contact us
If you currently looking for opportunities and feel this role is right for you please contact us via email or phone.
If you feel this role might not be best suited to your skillset however would like to have a confidential discussion on your career please get in touch.