Data Warehouse Developer / Support Officer
Hyperion BI experience
Erwin Data Modelling
About Our Client
It involves designing, developing, and supporting new and current Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) processes employing industry standards and best practices to enhance loading of data from and into different source/ target systems.
The Data Warehouse Developer / Support officer's role also includes providing support to the organisation's business requirements, in the application and consumption of information from the LDW.
The Data Warehouse Developer / Support officer is also responsible for producing scheduled and adhoc reporting and will be a resource for all projects related to the Data Warehouse. The latter will require him/her to develop simple solutions to meet the immediate and long-term needs of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities for the ANZ Office
- Securitisation external reporting sourced from DW. Pool cut, and Loss curves. Potential future RBA reporting requirements.
- Utilizes reporting tools to query and manipulate data and run ad-hoc reports on all portfolios for presentation to Management.
- Design and implement data extraction for new APRA reporting requirements.
- Data integrity testing for ICFR.
- Main point of contact for all DMBI project initiatives emanating from BI. Overall governance of all BI data initiatives.
- Basel III new wave reporting requirements. Part of project team to complete Map & Gap exercise and design solutions.
- Assist to solve current Basel III reconciliation items which require further drill down and data extraction.
- Automate current manual workarounds for Basel III data feed into DW. E.g. Provisions, risk cost movements, operating leases.
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the EL engine and document the queries used to produce the results.
- Carry out the ETL process for Basel II, Basel III, and other reporting.
- Carry out scheduled and adhoc reporting from Hyperion and deliver them to the business.
- Design, build and test changes required for current and future reports
- Be innovative/employ CPI; determine ways to simplify and automate reporting requirements and delivery.
The Successful Applicant
- Reporting: Hyperion BI
- ETL: Datastage ETL
- Databases: Oracle, SQL Server
- Data Modelling: Erwin Data Modelling
- OS: UNIX, Windows
Preferred supplementary skills
- Reporting: Qlik Sense, Tableau, Business Objects, SSRS
- ETL: SSIS
- Data Modelling: Power designer, Data vault, Kimball
- Solid data warehouse experience
- Solid experience working in project teams
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and develop the code to rectify them
- Loading of large amounts of data from, and into, different source/ target systems
- Create, review and test ETL scripts and processes
- Adherence to Data Warehouse concepts and best practices
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent documentation writing skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experienced in system integration testing
What's on Offer
Outstanding salary package, career progression and training on offer for the successful candidate.