Located just outside the CBD
Medical Research not for profit
About Our Client
Our client is a medical research based not for profit. Their main aim is to fully comprehend and ultimately triumph over common diseases. They pride themselevs on their creativty, colloboration and cutting edge research facilities.
As part of the wider Fundraising team, the database coordinator will support the wider fundraising team in order to maximise income, donor volumes, acquisitions, retention, upgrades and conversion. You will be responsible for data entry, donation processing, administration and customer support/donor liaison and project management.
The Successful Applicant
- Working knowledge of working within the fundraising sector
- CRM experience, ideally Raiser's Edge or similar donor management software
- Demonstrated experience in data entry, donation processing and donor liaison within a fundraising capacity
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills
- Confidently communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work within a team
- Knowledge and application of contemporary fundraising trends and strategies
What's on Offer
Base + Super + Salary Packaging