- Progressive organisation undergoing an evolution of their delivery practices.
- Multiple Delivery Lead roles available - from mid to senior level.
About Our Client
This globally recognised, industry leading brand is undergoing an evolution of their delivery practices. As such, they are looking for experienced Agile practitioners to help guide and mentor their delivery teams. While they are embedding a Scrum-based practice, they are looking for people who will go 'beyond the book' and help implement the best fit practices from all methodologies.
The Delivery Lead guides small teams of full-stack developers in designing and implementing innovative solutions across the company's online websites and mobile applications. Typically, these projects are short in duration (approx. 2-3 months in scope).Key responsibilities of a Delivery Lead will include:
- Guiding cross-functional development teams in delivering product developments, using Agile software development practices
- Work with internal business partners and product owners to gather requirements, prototype, design and implement/update solutions.
- Facilitate and participate in discussions on deliverables, estimates and commitments, and development using the latest technologies.
- Coach and develop the teams to establish their purpose, roles, responsibilities and accountabilities in line with appropriate Agile practices, business goals, plans and objectives.
- Champion Agile software development practices, and participation in the Delivery Chapter to drive increased maturity across the Technology unit.
- Anticipate and communicate project related forecasts such as resource contention and burn rate issues, task slippage, or any other risks and issues.
The Successful Applicant
The Delivery Lead will be dedicated to helping teams deliver business value via software solutions using best fit Agile development practises. You will be excited by the challenges of driving Agile adoption across a diverse team, and defining the processes for an entire product development division. You will have a demonstrated 'people-first' approach to guiding and mentoring the Scrum team on a day to day basis in the delivery of their work.
Key skills and experience required:
- Experience leading Scrum teams in delivering Software solutions within existing product suites.
- Experience in other Agile methodologies (e.g. Kanban, Lean, Six Sigma, XP), and adapting these to create a best fit process.
- Demonstrated ability to define an Agile process/practice and how to integrate and embed it into a team.
- Demonstrated experience delegating work, and managing timelines and stakeholder expectations.
- While not essential, an understanding of delivering digital B2C solutions, including mobile applications and app store approvals, would be an advantage.
What's on Offer
Aside from a fantastic team culture and some really interesting project work, this company offers some outstanding employee benefits, including:
- Genuinely flexible working hours and working from home (typically 3 days per week at home at least).
- FREE COFFEE from an on-site barista during business hours!
- Fully stocked fridge and pantry for your brekky and lunch, weekly staff lunches and afternoon beverages on Fridays
- Access to free and discounted tickets to sporting events.
- Exceptional wellness programs, including heavily subsidised gym memberships and other paid for services (including flu vaccine, group fitness classes, social sports, corporate games, and Employee Assistance program)
- Highly collaborative, supportive, and open-minded team culture.
- Excellent ongoing learning and development opportunities, including access to courses on Udemy and Oracle Learn.
- Multiple Delivery Lead positions available, from mid to senior levels of experience.