Delivery Manager/Digital Producer
An exceptionally dynamic national consultancy
Digital, Data, Transformation and Growth!
About Our Client
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a rapidly growing consultancy with a national presence and prestigious client base.
- This position shares ownership of the client and will be involved in proposal writing and costing of new projects (as part of a wider team)
- Oversee the end-to-end delivery of projects that are on time, on budget and high quality
- Provide reverse briefs and clarity of deliverables to the relevant internal stakeholders
- Create and manage the project delivery processes through workshopping with the team, identifying gaps, inefficiencies and producing process recommendations that add value to clients.
- Conduct a high level QA of work before sign-off (including analytics implementations, UX/wireframes etc.) before using internal resources to provide solutions to any friction points
- Keeping clients regularly informed of their top level metrics via highly visual dashboards
- Develop positive relationships with client stakeholders to drive customer retention
- Proactively identify new business opportunities through new and existing accounts
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Similar Production/Project Management experience within a consultancy or digital agency environment
- Experience in digital design/production/web development practices - data analytics, UX, webpage wireframes and mock-ups
- Proven tenure in managing a broad range of senior stakeholders with the ability to educate and retain through thought leadership
- An understanding of digital analytics tools (Google and Abode) and proficiency in digital development practices (agile and scrum) are highly desirable
What's on Offer
- An rare opportunity for the Perth market.
- A mission critical role within part of an innovative, fast paced and collaborative environment
- The ability to define process and influence, both internally and externally