- Opportunity to be part of a team representing an exciting array of brands
- End to end Supply Chain role - Planning, Forecasting, 3PL management
About Our Client
An import distribution business supplying Australia's retailers with an assortment of everyday products!
Demand Planning and forecasting across all brands (c250skus) with the Retail customer counterparts using excel and a bespoke ERP system.
Leading the S&OP monthly cycle with Sales and Marketing to drive the right customer sales mix each month.
Ensuring optimum inventory levels across all skus - identifying shortages and over stocks etc.
Working closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure NPD timelines are being met.
The Successful Applicant
- Experienced Demand Planner from an FMCG/Wholesale background.
- Advanced excel skills - A real analytical problem solver who is keen to continue to learn and grow.
- Passionate about quality products and a desire to be a part of a close knit and dynamic team.
What's on Offer
- $90k-$120k + Super
- Opportunity to join a well established business and team
- Leadership and career opportunities
- Working with a great mix of brands and products