Demand and Supply Planner
Global leading medical device company
6 months contract with opportunity to go perm
About Our Client
Our client is a global healthcare organisation with market leading brands, who are looking for a Demand and Supply Planner start with a 6 months contract with opportunity to go perm. With a dedicated focus on new product development this is an excellent opportunity to develop and progress your career in an entrepreneurial role and forward thinking global organisation.
Reporting to supply chain manager, you will be the key point of contact between vendors, internal business, and the manufacturers, you will manage end to end Supply Chain management, add value to S&OP process and drive key deliverables.
Your major responsibilities include:
- Analyse demand requirement and work with multiple stakeholders to achieve forecast accuracy and improvements.
- Manage supply planning database and meet the complaint/audit requirement.
- Manage production forecasting with central planning and manufacturers in order to identify potential problems.
- Coordinate freight forwarders and the manufactures to ensure compliance to Australian customs and overseas and local logistics requirements.
- Maintain the product cycle and stock level to ensure sufficient supply, adjust the gap to meet the customer needs. Optimise containers and truck loads.
- Coordinate and maintain short and long-term forecast in conjunction with Sales and Marketing
- Work closely with 3PL forwarder and warehouse to ensure on time stock arrival
- Collaborate with sales to create, maintain and review baseline sales forecasts for finished goods.
- Contribute to various New Product Development projects
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 2-4 years working experience in a similar role.
- Solid experience in Demand and Supply Planning, S&OP facilitation and S&OP implementation, ideally from healthcare industry.
- Demonstrated capability to work cross functionally and foster new and existing business relationships.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to interpret data and develop reports.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills to influence stakeholders at all different levels.
- Experience in SAP/ERP/ESP/APO/ECC systems.
- Knowledge and experience in Dangerous Goods is preferred.
- Self-driven, outcome-driven and take initiative to drive the process.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
What's on Offer
- Supportive team environment
- Positive and energetic culture
- Close to public transport