Demand and Supply Planner
Newly created position within this global organisation
Inspirational leadership team
About Our Client
A global organisation who are a market leader within their industry.
- Managing supply and demand planning for over 500skus across the network.
- Support and drive the S&OP strategy for the business in collaboration with sales, marketing, finance and the wider Supply Chain.
- Deliver optimum inventory through the network to ensure that their is accurate stock availability for customers, whilst always being mindful of continuous improvement and process improvements.
- Develop strategic business plans in conjunction with the wider category team.
- Manage CPFR (supplier collaboration meetings) with key suppliers, alongside developing strong working relationships with all stakeholders to deliver consistently high customer satisfaction levels.
The Successful Applicant
- Experienced Supply/Demand Planner
- Strong analytical skills - excel
- Ability to problem solve and 'think outside of the box'
What's on Offer
- $80k - $90k + Super
- Global business exposure
- Opportunity to join a business going through Supply Chain transformation