Demand and Supply Planner
Collaborative and supportive working environment
Opportunity to make the role your own, lots of autonomy
About Our Client
An innovative and fast growing FMCG business with a great story to tell!
- Managing Supply and Demand Planning for 300+skus using SAP.
- Support and drive the S&OP process and collaboration with the sales and finance teams.
- Manage supplier collaboration with new and existing suppliers, alongside developing strong working relationships with all stakeholders to deliver consistently high customer satisfaction levels.
- Deliver optimum inventory through the network to ensure accurate stock levels for customers, whilst also being mindful of process improvements across the supply chain.
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years' FMCG Demand/Supply Planning experience
- Strong stakeholder management and engagement
- Team player - Desire to work in a small close knit team
- Experience working with SAP
- Strong excel skills
- Ability to lead an S&OP meeting
What's on Offer
- $100k + super
- Opportunity to join a growing business with a family feel culture
- Exciting and innovative product range