Growing innovative FMCG business leading their market
Opportunity to build the forecasting process from scratch
About Our Client
A growing Australian FMCG and Wholesale business with a strong brand and heritage.
- Managing forecasting and replenishment for c200skus through multiple channels using Pronto ERP.
- Responsible for the inbound and outbound supply through numerous 3PL DCs and FOB networks.
- Deliver optimum inventory through the network to ensure that their is accurate stock available for replenishment, whilst always being mindful of continuous improvement and process improvements.
- Develop strong working relationships with all stakeholders to deliver consistently high customer satisfaction levels.
The Successful Applicant
- Worked in an FMCG/Wholesale environment managing demand planning into Retail customers
- Demonstrated success in improving forecast accuracy and bias
- Experienced excel and ERP user (Pronto ideally)
- Desire and ability to build processes from scratch
What's on Offer
- $80k - $100k+ salary dependent on experience
- High degree of autonomy in a newly created role
- Exceptional business culture in a growing company