3 months contract
Supply Chain Solution Leader
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in distribution, creating an outstanding work environment for their employees and distribute the best solution to their clients across all major cities in Australia and New Zealand with more than 300 employees. They are looking for an experienced demand planner to the team on a 3 month contract.
Reporting to the Demand Planning Manager, your primary responsibility is to facilitate accurate planning for Inventory and Supply Planning and support assured supply for all distribution centres across ANZ business.
Your key accountabilities include:
- Maintain forecasts on standard lines through exception reporting in line with KPI targets
- Analyse demand variances, identify trends and collaborate with Inventory and Supply Planning teams to achieve forecast accuracy.
- Review historical sales trends and evaluate forecast results.
- Develop carton forecasts for promotional, seasonal and menu revisions, working with Demand Planning Analysts to develop most likely scenarios.
- Prepare and present promotional forecasts to Supply Planning team to facilitate production and procurement of Raw Material and packaging items to minimise unnecessary financial exposure
- Daily review of promotional line forecasts and overall performance in order to avoid the discrepancy
The Successful Applicant
- Proven track record in Demand Planning and replenishment processes
- Demonstrated capability to work cross functionally and foster new and existing business relationships
- Experience in ERP System and advance level in Excel
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills to influence stakeholders at all different levels.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills coupled with sound attention to detail
- Self-driven, outcome-driven and autonomous
- Tertiary qualification in APICS/CPIM is preferred
What's on Offer
- Working in a well-established brand
- Comprehensive exposure to the fresh food industry
- Working in a good culture with diversity and career progress