Demand & Supply Planner
Family owned organisation with close-knit culture
New role with a great opportunity to shape your own scope
About Our Client
Family owned organisation, supplying a wide variety of specialist products into the construction sector. Whilst having been through a considerable period of significant growth and expansion, they have maintained their close knit values-driven culture at the heart of everything they do.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, your key responsibilities will be to utilise existing tools and data to create demand forecasts, and own the supply plan to influence decision making within the purchasing team. Your role will be to:
- Help to build S&OP process and introduce supply chain forecasting capability.
- Support the purchasing team, by using data to influence purchasing decisions to drive inventory holdings.
- Think broadly in planning decisions to ensure customer expectations are met, as the business continues its growth trajectory.
Significant potential exists for someone to grow with organisation and develop role and seniority within team in the longer term.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to be able to demonstrate experienced within demand and supply planning within an import distribution business model.
- You will have a broad planning background covering demand and supply planning.
- You will be capable of building processes rather than relying on established mature processes.
- A good understanding of how an S&OP process works.
- Any exposure to Netstock would be hugely beneficial.
- Strong interpersonal skills able to influence across the business, while fitting into the positive 'can-do' culture of the business.
What's on Offer
Salary circa $90,000 + Super depending on experience.
A great opportunity to join a genuinely positive and forward thinking organisation.