Deployment / PC Rollout Technician
Work within an amazing company leveraging best work practices and methodologies
Work with new and state of the art technologies
About Our Client
Our client is a highly respected company who is committed to diversity and inclusion as the group continues to expand. They are committed to driving efficiency's and utilising best practice processes and methodologies to ensure successful product development.
They are building businesses that differentiate themselves from others. They are incorporating this through customer-centricity, innovation, entrepreneurship, trustworthiness and values-driven business operations, while balancing the interests of diverse stakeholders including shareholders, employees and civil society.
- Must have strong Mac and PC knowledge and troubleshooting skills.
- Install hardware and peripheral components like disk drives, printers, keyboards and monitors.
- Good working knowledge Active Directory
- Experience with system deployment, configuration deployment, and management of Mac/Windows to roll out updates
- Office 365 experience
- Good experience with Windows 7-10
- Be able to troubleshoot basic network issues
- Good knowledge of IT security best practices
- Ability to exercise good judgement, to independently assess risk, and to make critical decisions
- Ability to move quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must be a clear communicator with a positive and engaging personality. We are looking for a team player that is confident to work independently but also within a team.
The successful candidate must also have;
- Great problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong client focus and genuine desire to assist
- Tolerance and patience
What's on Offer
Work within an inclusive and positive work environment in Perth