3 month contract
South Eastern Suburbs
About Our Client
Our client is an established equipment manufacturer with an impressive list of customers spanning a number of different industries. As a result in an increase in workload, they are looking for a talented Design Draftsman to join their team for an immediate start. This position is for an initial 3 month period with a view to permanency.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, this role will work closely alongside a team of talented designers working on design drafting. Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Drafting of general arrangement drawings for existing and bespoke custom solutions.
- Updating existing mechanical drawings.
- Generating ideas for new designs and continuous improvements.
- Ensuring all drawings comply with all relevant standards.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineer
- Advanced skill levels on Inventor and AutoCAD 2D and 3D
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a team.
- Working knowledge of Australian drawing standards.
What's on Offer
A very competitive salary is on offer for this contract role.
To apply, please click 'Apply' below.