Design Draftsperson - CREO experience essential
South Eastern Suburbs
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing industrial manufacturer who are experiencing significant growth. As a result, they are looking for a talented Design Draftsperson to join their team for an immediate start. This position is for an initial 6 month period with a view to longer.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, this role will work closely alongside a team of talented designers working on design drafting for a number of custom projects. Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Drafting of general arrangement drawings for existing and bespoke custom solutions.
- Updating existing mechanical drawings.
- Generating ideas for new designs and continuous improvements.
- Ensuring all drawings comply with all relevant standards.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineer
- Advanced skill levels on CREO (If you have not worked with this software you will not be considered)
- Experience with automotive/trailers/trucking industries desirable
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a team
- Working knowledge of Australian drawing standards
What's on Offer
A very competitive salary is on offer for this contract role.
To apply, please click 'Apply' below.