Immediately Available opportunity for an Inventor Design Drafter
Create and deliver designs, drawings, specifications, and parts lists.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Design and Manufacturing company based in the northern suburbs of Melbourne and an established equipment manufacturer with an impressive list of customers. As a result in an increase in workload, they are looking for a talented Design Drafter to join their team for an immediate start. This position is for an initial 3 month period with a view to permanency.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Drafting of general arrangement drawings for existing and bespoke custom solutions.
- Updating existing mechanical drawings.
- Generating ideas for new designs and continuous improvements.
- Ensuring all drawings comply with all relevant standards.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Advanced skill levels on Inventor.
- Experience in the Design & Drafting various conveyor constructions.
- Background in the food processing industry, material handling or carton packaging systems.
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a team.
- Working knowledge of Australian drawing standards.
What's on Offer
An Immediate start and a competitive salary is on offer for this contract role.
To apply, please click 'Apply' below or call Jamie Macdonald on 03 8640 3138