Work with an Australian owned organisation that has been around for 50+ years
An exciting opportunity working within a growing team
About Our Client
My client is an Australian owned manufacturing organisation specialising in the heavy transport industry.
As part of the role you will be responsible for learning the full suite of products, as well as:
- Building SolidWorks models that match manufacturing processes
- Create 2D and 3D Drawings from design brief or adjusting existing designs to suit manufacturing conditions.
- Preparing production ready 3D models and produce 2D documentation from those models with all the necessary details required for production, inclusive of manufacturing and welding annotations.
- Preparing technical drawings and 3D representations of products
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should possess (but not limited to) the following:
- Trade background preferred, however Engineering background would be considered
- Proficient in EPDM, Solidworks and AutoCAD
- Experience working within the heavy transport, earth-moving, truck modifications or trailer industry
- Good verbal and written communication skills together with a high attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and communicate effectively with other team members
What's on Offer
A competitive salary and an opportunity to work with a very reputable company that has been operating in Australia for over 50 years