Growing Equipment Manufacturer
Immediate Start Available
About Our Client
Our client is an established equipment manufacturer with an impressive list of customers spanning a number of different industries. As a result in an increase in workload, they are looking for a talented Design Engineer to join their team for an immediate start. This position is for an initial 3 month period with a view to permanency.
- Full design and detail of product range.
- Liaise and assist the QC Department with evaluation of product quality issues and improvements.
- Review existing detail drawings and ensure they accurately reflect the products being manufactured and purchased.
- Manage projects as specified from concept to off tool sample approval including communication with suppliers and authorities where appropriate.
- To establish and maintain a project plan, with agreed milestones, to allow all interested parties' accurate information on project status.
- To propose appropriate systems to be used by the engineering department in drawing control, distribution and software to ensure the company maintains the highest professional technical level.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree qualified Mechanical Engineer
- Experience in bulk materials handling equipment design highly preferred
- Experience using Inventor and AutoCAD
- High attention to detail and ability to work in a team
What's on Offer
A highly competitive rate is available for this initial 3 month contract position. If interested, please click 'Apply' below or call Michael Tsivoglou on 03 8640 3153.