About Our Client
Our client is an established organisation in the government sector, focused on infrastructure and land development. They are actively looking for experienced Design Engineers in construction drawings and cost estimation on a contract basis for the growing team.
Reporting to the Principal Engineer, roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to prepare high standard of construction drawings and cost estimates
- Experienced in AutoCAD drawings, particularly in complex multi-disciplinary projects
- Utilise a suite of computer packages to develop detailed drawings in AutoCAD, 12d etc
- Collaborate with team for preparation of detailed civil engineering drawings for construction, drainage, vehicular and traffic etc.
The Successful Applicant
- The successful candidate will possess in depth experience in AutoCAD software
- You will have comprehensive knowledge of Standards Australia, Code of Practice Austroads and Main Road design standards
- Demonstrate knowledge in developing a cost estimate
- A degree or diploma in civil engineering would be highly desirable
- Preferably previous experience in urban renewal and municipal infrastructure
- Ability to work in a team environment
What's on Offer
Strong company culture