Designer / eCommerce Coordinator
Varied role across design and digital marketing/ecommerce
Permanent role based in Rowville, Vic
About Our Client
My client is a well-established brand within the PC hardware industry. Their head office is in Melbourne's South East suburbs however their business is primarily online retail via their eCommerce store. Each member of the team is passionate about the product which creates a great working environment!
- Creating product listings
- Checking and uploading product listings supplied by the external digital content team
- Creating and editing landing pages
- Web maintenance & ongoing updates inc adding & removing promotional web banners, amending listings
- Developing creative content and graphics (occasionally) for social media posts, submitted for approval and scheduling posts
- Liaising with internal teams to develop eDM content and newsletters inc managing work flow, coordination across teams, proofing and publishing
- Checking and moderating user product reviews and uploading imagery
- Basic photography for social, set process photography for systems listings and advanced editing work flow
- Act as an additional resource for the creation of creative collateral alongside another in-house designer and external agencies
The Successful Applicant
- Strong skills in Adobe Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator (primarily Photoshop)
- Experience creating assets for web, eDM, social media etc
- Basic knowledge/experience in photography (shutter speed, aperture, depth of field)
- Exposure to digital marketing or eCommerce is beneficial
- Interest in online gaming or PC hardware is a must!
- Quick and eager learner!
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to up-skill with exposure to digital marketing & eCommerce tasks
- Great team culture