- Training and development opportunities
- Rapidly growing organisation
About Our Client
Our client is well-known and established in the Australian market. They are focused on creating positive impact for people and the planet. They are seeking a capable individual to join their ICT support team, to be part of a movement creating a fairer and more just world.
The successful individual with be responsible for:
- Provide Level 1 and 2 service desk support to staff in a face-to-face capacity on the ground and remotely over the phone.
- Ensure the completion of daily duties, in accordance with policies, procedures and daily checklists
- Monitoring of service desk tickets assigned to the queue and process on priority and agreed SLAs.
- Provide appropriate systems support, including training and pre-emptive identification and resolution of user's issues with hardware, software, networking and other technology related problems.
- Provide and co-ordinate IT help desk services to users, including ticket recording, hardware and software installations, user administration, network (LAN), PC requests and issue resolution.
- Proactively manage issues to define the root cause and recommend permanent solutions.
- Log all support calls and where required re-allocate to level 2 / 3 support or a third-party vendor.
The Successful Applicant
The successful individual will ideally possess the following:
- Previous experience in a in a similar role.
- ITIL training and/or certification.
- Proven experience working with MS Teams and video conferencing facilities
- Good understanding of various technology platforms including Citrix Thin Client, Windows Server, Microsoft Office and Active Directory
- Advanced troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Professional and responsive, quality customer service and support
What's on Offer
On offer is a permanent opportunity with a progressive organisation. You will be rewarded with flexible working options and a competitive salary and benefits, including 11% super.